The easiest way to great guitar setup!
Imagine your best friend was a setup guru…
And wrote a book just for you.
Sketchy Setups are friendly, easy to follow guides to getting your guitar or bass playing its best.
There’s no filler. No unnecessary information. Just get the guide for guitar or bass and learn the steps just for that instrument.
In this bundle package, you’ll get all of Sketchy Setups Series 1. That’s four guides, one each on the following instruments:
#1: The Fender Stratocaster
#2: The Fender Telecaster
#3: Gibson Guitars
#4: Precision and Jazz Basses
Each Sketchy Setups is completely focussed with simple setup steps for only that type of instrument.
No need to wade through massive books, trying to find the relevant parts for your instrument. No searching for the pearls among millions of forum posts.
Easy, friendly advice for a great guitar or bass setup.
Some of the things covered in these guides are:
- the tools you’ll need
- how to measure and set relief
- how to measure and set action
- how to balance the Strat tremolo bridges
- working on Gibson’s tune-o-matic bridges
- the tricky problem of setting up a nut
- setting up the guitar’s pickups
- how to dial in the best intonation
- the Bass guide covers similar steps for bass, including tips for 5-string basses (and a ‘hack’ for nut tool alternatives).
This bundle is available as a compressed zip file containing four PDF guides.
You can get this bundle at a discount compared to buying the individual guides (or you can go for the ‘Get Everything’ Bundle that has all seven Sketchy Setups guides at a further discount).
Sketchy Setups is the easiest way to a great setup.
If you’re not sure where to start, start here.
Multiple PDF guides